Earth Mama Angel Baby carries a complete line of herbal products that have zero toxins for babies and mamas (from pregnancy, postpartum, breastfeeding and even baby loss). All of the ingredients are safe, pure, natural, organic, vegan and hypoallergenic, so that you can be worry-free. EMAB is the first (and only) company to achieve a zero rating (which is the best you can get) from the Campaign for Safe Cosmetics’ Skin Deep database for its entire pregnancy and baby care line. (www.cosmeticdatabase.org)
Think your product is “safe?” Well, check it against the database and you will be unpleasantly surprised. I was horrified at the common baby products that I was (then) buying for my kids. But heed this warning – checking this database just once may cause paranoia. You will continue to check the remainder of your personal products in disgust.
The “Mama” behind EMAB is a nurse and herbalist who truly believes that moms and babies have a right to zero toxin, safe herbal products that are effective. She is constantly researching and testing her products, and if it doesn’t measure up to Mama’s standards (or she wouldn’t use it for her own family), she promises that it doesn’t leave the building.
The entire EMAB line contains NO:
- Artificial preservatives
- Nut oils
- Or any other toxic ingredients
Absolutely pure like nature intended!
What did I try?
HappyFeet Organic Herbal Foot Soak: This is a perfect anti-fungal foot soak for those tired moms (and dads), like myself, who carry or chase a little one all day. The first thing you notice right away is the smell. Ahhh! (I am smelling some right as we speak.) It isn’t overpowering, but just the right amount of a soothing fresh and almost minty tea scent. Even though the chaos was still all around me (and on top of me and in the foot tub with me) as I was using this soak, I could escape for a moment (though only in my head) and still feel totally pampered. I know my feet are constantly ignored with the demands of motherhood, but this soak makes me feel fresh and ready to face the constant pacing and chasing duties once again. The only complaint I have is that in the process of getting the muslin bag out of the container, I lost a small amount of the herbs to the floor. It was a sad sight.
Organic Peaceful Mama Tea: I am not a coffee drinker nor am I a tea drinker, so I was not the best tester for this product. However, I did have my coffee and tea-drinking husband try some of the tea as well, so I had a second opinion. This is a divine-smelling, comforting, caffeine-free tea with mild herbal blends (the chamomile stands out the most) intended to help ease busy heads and agitated bodies. One of the ingredients, lemon balm, is recommended for tenseness, restlessness and irritability. There is even a neat little chart on the box that tells you which teas are safe during pregnancy, postpartum and breastfeeding – no guess work on your part. This particular tea is safe through all the stages. And as a bonus for Mother Earth, the 16 tea bags are biodegradable and the tea wraps are fully compostable.
Next time I’ll try the tea while using my foot soak!
CONNECT: Visit Earth Mama Angel Baby at: http://www.earthmamaangelbaby.com
BUY: You can purchase these two products online at EMAB. Happy Feet costs $8.95, and Peaceful Mama Tea costs $5.97. Pretty reasonably priced. However, some of their other products, though totally worth it, are much pricier. The investment is definitely justifiable for me.
WIN: EMAB is generously giving one of my readers a $25 electronic gift certificate!
- You must be a PUBLIC follower of this blog via Google Friend Connect to enter.
- Browse EMAB and tell me one product you would buy with the $25 gift certificate.
- Then leave a comment back here letting me know that you have completed #1 and what your choice of product is. Make sure you have included your email in your comment, or have it visible in your profile.
If any of these REQUIREMENTS are missing, ALL of your entries/comments will not be valid.
- Subscribe to the Village of Moms blog via Email (the little pink “letter” symbol on the sidebar). (2 extra entries)
- Follow EMAB on Twitter. (1 extra entry)
- Become a fan of EMAB on Facebook. (1 extra entry)
- Follow Village of Moms on Twitter. (1 extra entry)
- Join the Village of Moms on Facebook. (1 extra entry)
- Subscribe to the EMAB blog’s RSS feed. (2 extra entries)
- Enter another of my giveaways and let me know which one you enter. (1 extra entry for each giveaway entered)
- Blog about wanting to win this giveaway. Leave the link of your post in your comment, so I can visit. (3 extra entries)
- Share this giveaway on your Facebook wall. (1 extra entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway. You can tweet daily for one additional entry per day. Leave the url so I can verify your tweet. (1 extra entry, daily)
- Grab my button (on the sidebar) and display it on your blog or website until the contest is over. (2 extra entries)
***Giveaway closes July 4th @ 11:59 EST and winner will be chosen via Random.org. Open to all US and Canadian Residents.***
Winner is announced on this blog under the featured “Recent Giveaway Winners” section after the giveaway closes. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to my email, or another winner will be drawn. We will not share your email with third parties.
Disclaimer: The sample product(s) reviewed was provided free of charge. I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose, nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product. The views and opinions expressed in this post are solely that of VoM, and are completely honest and without influence. I have reviewed this product(s) because I like it and think it would benefit my readers. To view our full policy, please click here.