It’s no secret that I love big flower headbands on my baby girl. In fact, if you are a FaceBook friend of mine, you will see one on nearly every picture I have posted of her. Personally, I think over-sized flower headbands make the most adorable picture opportunities for newborns and toddlers. But I didn’t always think that way. Actually, I swore that I would never do that to my child, but somehow in the last trimester of pregnancy it all changed. Now I seek out babies with fantastic bows and headbands everywhere I go. My bug almost always has something in her hair, and church days are a definite. (I do wish she had hair so that she could wear bows as well, but for now headbands will do.)
Simply faBOWlous was gracious enough to send us 2 mixer headbands and 3 flower clips to review. Right away I was impressed with the quality and soft fabric of both headbands. It seems like the majority of headbands fit a little too snugly on my daughter’s tiny (below the average size) head, leaving horrible marks when we remove them. But I’m happy to report that the 2 headbands we received from Simply faBOWlous did not leave any marks on her head.
Mixer headbands are great fun because there are an endless number of possibilities when you interchange the removable flower clips. You can also wear the headbands alone or the flower clips alone. It’s the ultimate hair accessory for the most “bang for your buck.”
Here are my bug and I sporting the Hawaiian flower clip and the Orange Sequin headband (I had to “model” the clip for you since she’s hairless!):
Just this last week we traveled, so I feared the flowers would bend and fray with all the stuffing I did (and continually do when I stuff them in the diaper bag), but they held up extremely well. I can tell that these flowers will definitely last us through many “rough” days. I can’t wait until my baldy can use them as clips (if she ever gets enough hair!).
Simply faBOWlous services upscale boutiques nationwide and in several countries worldwide, selling more than just headbands and flower clips. Their online store of mommy-made products showcases their entire line of USA-made accessories (not just flowers), hats, and tutus in infant, child and tween sizes. (If given the chance, I could spend a lot of money in that store.) And as a bonus, they always provide free domestic shipping.
They’re only little once don’t they deserve faBOWlous accessories?!?
CONNECT: Visit Simply faBOWlous at http://www.fabowlous.com/
Orange Sequins Mixer Headband with Pink Peony (available in 4 color options) retails for $15
Lime/Hot Pink Mixer Headband retails for $15
Hawaiian Sequin Flower Clip (available in 8 colors) retails for $7
WIN: Simply faBOWlous is giving away these two mixer headbands and flower clips to one of you!
- You must be a PUBLIC follower of this blog via Google Friend Connect to enter.
- Browse Simply faBOWlous and tell me another product that you would like to have.
- Then leave a comment back here letting me know that you have completed #1 and #2. Make sure you have included your email in your comment, or have it visible in your profile.
If any of these REQUIREMENTS are missing, ALL of your entries/comments will not be valid.
- Subscribe to the Village of Moms blog via Email (the little pink “letter” symbol on the sidebar). (2 extra entries)
- Become a fan of Simply faBOWlous on Facebook. (1 extra entry)
- Become a public follower of the Simply faBOWlous blog. (1 extra entry)
- Follow Simply faBOWlous on Twitter. (1 extra entry)
- Subscribe to the Simply faBOWlous newsletter. (2 extra entries)
- Follow Village of Moms on Twitter. (2 extra entries)
- Join the Village of Moms on Facebook. (1 extra entry)
- Enter another of my giveaways and let me know which one you enter. (1 extra entry for each giveaway entered)
- Blog about wanting to win this giveaway. Leave the link of your post in your comment, so I can visit. (3 extra entries)
- Share this giveaway on your Facebook wall. (1 extra entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway. You can tweet daily for one additional entry per day. Leave the url so I can verify your tweet. (1 extra entry, daily)
- Purchase anything from Simply faBOWlous between now and the close of this giveaway. (5 extra entries)
- Grab my button (on the sidebar) and display it on your blog or website until the contest is over. (2 extra entries)
***Giveaway closes June 27th @ 11:59 EST and winner will be chosen via Random.org. Open to all US Residents.***
Winner is announced on this blog under the featured “Recent Giveaway Winners” section after the giveaway closes. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to my email, or another winner will be drawn. We will not share your email with third parties.
Disclaimer: The sample product(s) reviewed was provided free of charge. I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose, nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product. The views and opinions expressed in this post are solely that of VoM, and are completely honest and without influence. I have reviewed this product(s) because I like it and think it would benefit my readers. To view our full policy, please click here.