Stop all that you’re doing, as I have an important announcement to make. I’m in love, I finally have found THE one. Okay, no, I’m not referring to my husband (sorry, honeybaby). I am talking about my favorite cleaner of all time! This “Queen of Clean” can now stop searching and start purchasing her cleaning line of choice (well, at least the items in their line that I have tried anyway).
I had the wonderful opportunity to test a few of Biokleen’s products, and I couldn’t be more pleased.
Are they safe and free from harmful toxins, fumes and residue? Check! Were they truly effective? Check! Did they smell good? Double-check! Check, check, check, check… is that enough checks?
Now on to the details…
Biokleen is a family owned and operated company that formulates and manufactures safe cleaning products that are free of harsh chemicals and synthetic fragrances. By offering over 30 sustainably-made non-toxic, biodegradable, non-flammable, non-reactive cleaning products, they can replace most conventional cleaning products just as effectively. Because Biokleen products are concentrated, there are:
- Fewer Fillers
- Less Waste
- Less Packaging
- Less Energy Used in Shipping
All this translates into a lower price per use, so they are actually an affordable alternative!
Meets performance tests, No Aquatic Toxicity, No Human Toxicity, Readily Biodegradable-Does not Biodegrade to More Harmful Compounds, No Carcinogens or Reproductive Toxins, No Eutrophication (ingredients do not fuel algae blooms), No Skin/Eye Corrosivity, Concentrates, Not Skin Sensitizers, Safe Fragrances, Non-Combustible, No Endocrine Disruptors, Minimal VOC’s, Natural Ingredients, Non-Reactive, No Asthmagens or Respiratory Sensitizers, No Neurotoxins, Made from Renewable Resources, More Neutral pH, Uses Third-Party Systems for verifications, No SARA Title III, CA 65, or EPA priority pollutants, No materials listed by the ACGIH as hazardous.
CONTAINS NO : Phosphate, chlorine, ammonia, petroleum solvents, alcohol, butyl, glycol ether, SLS or SLES, EDTA, or DEA.
So what did I try?
Lavender-Lime Bac-Out Bathroom Cleaner (love, love, love). I can’t say enough about this cleaner. First of all, the scent is a winning combination. Fabulous! And it does just as good of a job getting out mold and mildew as a leading brand with harsh chemicals. I think I went a little overboard with this cleaner.
Hand Moisturizing Dishwashing Liquid. I was actually surprised by this one. Usually when a soap is this tough on grease, it leaves your hands feeling completely depleted of natural oils. However, my hands did not feel like this after using this soap. It says that it’s so gentle on skin that you could use it as a bubble bath!
Produce Wash. In all honest I have nothing in which to compare this, as we weren’t using any other produce wash before this and I’m not sure how to go about testing the claims of a product such as this. What I can tell you is that based on what I have read from this company, I trust this product. I feel that my produce is safer after having used it. I feel confident that my family is not ingesting nasty pesticides. All of course, speculation.
When I first got interested in Biokleen it was for their Produce Wash and nothing else. That’s all I had really wanted to try, but I got hooked on their bathroom cleaner. Now I really wish I had also tested a few of their other products like the Bac-Out Stain and Odor Eliminator, Soy Toilet Scrub, Carpet and Rug Shampoo, and Chlorine-Free Oxygen Bleach Plus.
Connect: Visit Biokleen at: http://biokleenhome.com
Buy: You can purchase any of Biokleen’s line of products at places likes Whole Foods, Drugstore.com, Amazon and many others.
Win: Biokleen is offering one reader these three products, a recycled Biokleen tote, plus another product of your choice! How?
- You must be a PUBLIC follower of this blog via Google Friend Connect to enter.
- Go to Biokleen’s website and pick out the 4th product that you would want as part of your winning prize package.
- Then leave a comment back here letting me know that you have completed #1 and which product you would want to try. Make sure you have included your email in your comment, or have it visible in your profile.
If any of these REQUIREMENTS are missing, ALL of your entries/comments will not be valid.
- Subscribe to the Village of Moms blog via Email (the little pink “letter” symbol on the sidebar). (2 extra entries)
- Become a fan of Biokleen on Facebook. (1 extra entry)
- Subscribe to Biokleen’s newsletter. (2 extra entries)
- Follow Biokleen on Twitter. (1 extra entry)
- Follow Village of Moms on Twitter. (2 extra entries)
- Join the Village of Moms on Facebook. (1 extra entry)
- Enter another of my giveaways and let me know which one you enter. (1 extra entry for each giveaway entered)
- Blog about wanting to win this giveaway. Leave the link of your post in your comment, so I can visit. (3 extra entries)
- Share this giveaway on your Facebook wall. (1 extra entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway. You can tweet daily for one additional entry per day. Leave the url so I can verify your tweet. (1 extra entry, daily)
- Grab my button (on the sidebar) and display it on your blog or website until the contest is over. (2 extra entries)
***Giveaway closes July 4th @ 11:59 EST and winner will be chosen via Random.org. Open to all US Residents.***
Winner is announced on this blog under the featured “Recent Giveaway Winners” section after the giveaway closes. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to my email, or another winner will be drawn. We will not share your email with third parties.
Disclaimer: The sample product(s) reviewed was provided free of charge. I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose, nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product. The views and opinions expressed in this post are solely that of VoM, and are completely honest and without influence. I have reviewed this product(s) because I like it and think it would benefit my readers. To view our full policy, please click here.