This simple dish has an enormous tangy flavor!
4 boneless pork chops (approx. 3 lbs)
1/2 package of dried onion soup mix
1/2 package of dry ranch seasoning mix
1/3 cup plain dry bread crumbs
1 egg, well beaten in a shallow dish
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine both mixes and bread crumbs in a ziplock bag. Shake well.
- Dip one pork chop in the egg mixture (both sides) and then place into the dry mixture bag. Close the bag securely and shake until the pork chop is well coated. Repeat this process twice (egg, then dry mix, then egg again, then dry mix again) for all 4 pork chops (the more times you dip them into the egg and dry mixture, the crispier it will turn out once cooked).
- Arrange them on a greased shallow oven-safe dish.
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes (or until done), turning once.
- Serve with rice and vegetables of choice (my favorite is asparagus).