If you’re looking for a twist on the traditional burger, check out these Mediterranean burgers!
1 lb ground beef
2 T kalamata olives, pitted
2 T garlic powder
1 T dried oregano
1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
1 cup Italian bread crumbs
2 small Roma tomatoes
- Preheat an outdoor grill (medium-high heat) and lightly oil grate.
- In a food processor, combine olives, feta cheese, tomatoes, and spinach and grind until it becomes a fine mixture.
- Combine this mixture, beef, eggs, olives, garlic powder, oregano, and bread crumbs in a bowl. Divide and form the mixture into 4 patties.
- Cook burgers on preheated grill, turning once, to desired doneness.
- Put patties on browned tortillas or warmed hamburger buns (or wrap in lettuce) with lite mayo and lettuce or spinach.