Cooking time: Approx. 35 minutes (oven)
4 boneless chicken breasts (if you use dark meat, add about 10 minutes to your cooking time)
1/2 cup grated parmesan
1/3 cup bread crumbs (I buy the store bought kind because it takes less time)
1/2 t paprika
1/2 t salt
1/2 t pepper
1/2 t garlic salt
2 T vegetable oil
2/3 cup water or low sodium chicken broth
1/4 cup butter, melted
- Mix dry ingredients into a large gallon-sized ziplock bag.
- Add the chicken to the bag and shake well, distributing it well.
- Place the chicken in a baking dish, pouring all remaining dry mix into the dish as well.
- Pour the rest of the ingredients right on top of the chicken.
- Bake at 350 degrees uncovered (or until completely done).
- Use the sauce from the pan on top of cooked rice…yummy!!!